Thursday, August 27, 2009

One year a since Camelot passed

One year ago today I lost my dear Camelot to cancer. One of the worst days of my life. This gentle giant was such an ambassador for the Great Dane breed. I had never before been able to archive such a close connection with a dog.  I could read his mind based on his body language and was able to predict his next move. And he could pretty much do the same with me.I never understood how we were able to have this connection. He always had such a calming effect on me. Most dogs has this effect on me, but Camelot was able to create a stronger feeling of calmness and peace than any other dog I ever had.
I think about you every day my friend and I miss you very much. The picture above was taken the day I found out he had a large tumor inside his chest. He died a week later.

No comments: