Friday, November 19, 2010

Made appointment for acupuncture

Today we made an appointment for acupuncture. I did not know that this little mountain town had such a service. We have to wait until Monday for our first consultation though. I have to admit that I'm skeptical, but I'm curious enough to see if it makes a difference. Too many people says it is helping their dogs so I have to see for myslef. I've never been afraid if trying different things. We never really learn or progress if we don't. 
I'm exited to report back here with the results. All I hope for at this point is for Rex to be able to lift his foot a little so it clears the ground and limits the dragging of his foot. Anything beyond that would be outstanding. 


2 comments:

MurphyDog said...

Mom found your bloggie on DOL! How awesome that Rex is 12 years young! Mom's first dane lived to be 11...

Mom says she thinks the accupuncture will help, but it takes more than one session. She did accupuncture with her first dane for 4 years and it was amazing!

hope to read lots more adventures of Rex and Camelot!

wags, wiggles & slobbers
Murphydog

Thomas said...

Thanks for acupuncture comment. We will make an appointment for next week. I just switched some of the supplements I give Rex so I wanted to wait and not add too much at one time, otherwise I get confused to what is working or now.