Thursday, December 9, 2010

First acupuncture session

Today we went for Rex's first acupuncture session. He did very well. He had a few moments when he got a bit restless and started panting a little, but overall  he was a good patient. The Dr. said we can't expect too much during these first sessions. Rex may even appear to be worse due to the treatment. She also tested Rex for pain and discomfort and agreed with me that he does not seem to be in much pain. I'm very curious to see if this will help. I'll keep my mind open to this.
He is now resting peacefully on the couch after having his meal. I could tell he was relaxed  and a bit weak since he could not  finish his meal standing up. He was so cute, right in the middle of his meal he stumbled over to the couch looked at me to indicate he wanted me to help him up. He finished his meal laying down.

No comments: